This event is closed.
A unique conference that highlights:
- What is new in children’s nonfiction publishing
- How you can use your talent to create books, e-books, apps and other media
- Finding work and setting up a business in the children's nonfiction market
- How to sell and market your nonfiction products with 21st Century technology
- Applying your expertise in fiction to a new genre: nonfiction
- The Common Core Standards and how your books and apps can meet them
Faculty and Panels include:
- Trade nonfiction publishers
- Educational publishers
- Magazine publishers
- E-book and apps developers
- Book packagers/creation houses
- Graphic Designers/Art Editors
Who should attend:
Authors/writers; illustrators/artists; editors; designers, students of creative writing; graphic design; and media studies, and digital developers, whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or published.
Cancellation must be in writing, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel before May 1, 2013, you will receive a full refund, minus a $75.00 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after May 1st.
In the event of conference cancellation or postponement, your conference fee will be refunded. The conference is not liable for any other costs, including transportation costs.